Sunday 1 January 2012

A Happy New Year


Happy New Year to everyone. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who enjoyed my artwork and bought apparel featuring my designs. It really is a massive thrill when you have folk saying how much they like your work and even parting with their hard earned money to hire me as an illustrator. I know I'm very fortunate. Lots of good things to come in 2012 and I'll update on here with all the latest Meerkatsu art, design and illustration. Cheers y'all!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Meerkatsu,

    I've been following your blog for some time. First stumbling upon it while looking for a gi review.
    Just wanted to say how AWESOME it is being along for the journey with your artwork now on so many T-Shirts, hoodies, Gi's etc.

    Your work and this blog are an inspiration for us all to follow our passions.

    Kind Regards
    badshah.net

    ReplyDelete